- RAISE RITE WEBSITE
- Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri 7:30am-5:00pm
- Location: 4466 Custer St Manitowoc, Wisconsin
- RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL, D.O.T
- Service Areas: RaiseRite proudly serves Appleton, Oshkosh, Fond du Lac, Green Bay, Manitowoc, Milwaukee, Sheboygan, and the surrounding communities.
RaiseRite concrete lifting Wisconsin is a family-owned and operated business since 1974, RaiseRite has pumped over 100,000 tons of grout and millions of pounds of polyurethane, and gained the statewide recognition of Wisconsin’s premier polyurethane foam and mudjacking company for concrete repair. Our primary emphasis remains on customer satisfaction. We are the only company in Wisconsin to offer you the choice between polyurethane and mudjacking concrete raising methods. Our experienced crews approach each foundation repair, concrete raising, and waterproofing job with the same high degree of professionalism and top quality service that made us what we are today. In our industry, credibility is the key to success. We continue to let our reputation of professionalism and unmatched services speak for themselves. We are proud to have served Wisconsin since 1974. Raiserite offers foundation repair and waterproofing solutions.
For many years, we watched 3 slabs of cement, sink from the frost between our garages. We thought we would have to bust the concrete and start over which would have been costly and a hard job. then a friend told us about Raise-rite and it was a fraction of the cost and looks brand new. Bryan- Green Bay, WIWhat types of problems can RaiseRite concrete raising fix? RaiseRite concrete raising is a fantastic alternative to replacing your concrete, often times saving you over 50% of the cost of replacement! Some common areas we raise, level and repair are patios, front porches, driveways, sidewalks, garage & parking slabs, steps, and pool decks. Benefits to raising concrete with polyurethane foam While there are many benefits to using Milwaukee concrete raising contractors who specialize in polyurethane concrete raising, here are a few that we find to be the most important:
- Polyurethane foam concrete raising is more cost effective than replacing your concrete slabs
- Raising concrete with poly foam often takes a couple of hours and is ready immediately upon completion (as compared to hours or days)
- RaiseRite is the only concrete raising company in Wisconsin that is an expert in, and offers both mudjacking and polyurethane concrete raising services, and has been recommended by satisfied customers for over 40 years!