Considered an upgrade to standard concrete raising, Deep Foamjection is the process of installing foam deeper to increase the load bearing capacity of the soils.
Injecting specialized foam through points below a slab to stabilize and increase the load bearing capacity of failing subgrades. Often done in conjunction with standard Foamjection to stabilize subgrade and lift slabs.
Benefits of Deep Foamjection:
• An upgrade to sub-surface concrete lifting
• Repair unstable soils
• Installing a stronger foundation to support slabs and structures that settled
• Foam follows the path of least resistance and will fill weak areas
• Fills fissures and ground voids
• Fills voids holding water & displaces collected water
• Increase load bearing capacity of subgrade
• Permanent repair, foam never changes shape or
absorbs ground water
• Foam soaks into the weak soils and then expands, binding the soil and making it solid
• Does not leach chemicals into the ground
Foamjection alone can raise and stabilize slabs. Adding the Deep Foamjection application you can also stabilize the ground beneath the slab offering a stable foundation to support your Foamjection project. Deep Foamjection is an upgrade from standard Foamjection applications which place foam directly under the slab.
Nature Does it Best – Trees roots hold together loose soil. As a tree grows, the roots sprawl out in different directions. It is often suggested to prevent erosion that you plant trees that develop root systems. The root systems grow to intertwine with the dirt and hold it together. DEEP FOAMJECTION creates man-made root systems with foam.
Foamjection was developed by HMI, a manufacturer of concrete lifting equipment and materials. Supported by a network of contractors, quotes are distributed to a local Foamjection contractor based on availability.
Foamjection foams are environmentally friendly, consisting of 39-49% renewable and recycled materials.
Now offering Foamjection Concrete Leveling & Repair from coast to coast; Portland, Oregon to Miami, Florida.